Stop running in circles, follow the process recruiters use to prepare their clients for presentation to employers. READ MORE
Tell Compelling Stories
Learn how to share about your past while making it meaningful to your audience.
Work with industry experts to be polished, prepared, packaged, and ready for presentation. READ MORE
- Join the CCS Talent Network
- Sign up for the Talent Center Services
- Work with a personal Talent Center Manager
- Get presented to Recruiters and Employers
- Interview and Negotiate Compensation
Career Center Solutions (CCS) offers serious candidates a very professional and confidential introduction service that directly targets employers and recruiters.
- Due to our national expansion employers and recruiters across the country have come to trust Career Center Solutions to provide them with solid candidates. In order to respect their time, only select candidates who have been professionally prepped and qualify for the roles being targeted will be allowed to participate in this service.
- We don’t mass market your resume or send spam emails; instead our team gathers solid information to help build professional relationships that will greatly benefit you. Our letters of professional introduction offer employers and recruiters your unique value proposition and help to open lines of communication. Often our staff is able to gather valuable information to help prepare you before an introduction takes place.
- To successfully engage in a professional career marketing campaign all candidates must first complete our career training process. CCS requires that you be prepared to effectively target the companies you’d like us to make formal introductions to.
- If you’re interested in jumping to the top of the resume pile, then call 1-800-227-0810 to receive more information about this exclusive career management service.